We are full for the Jan.-April group coaching session! If you'd like to be put on the waiting list for the May-August session, please email Michelle ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognize your full potential, create sustainable profits, and broaden your impact in your community
...with the support, accountability, and expert advice of group coaching.
Size of the Group:
The group is limited to no more than six members, to make sure everyone has the chance to be heard.
Two 75-Minute Facilitated Group Calls per Month
Jason and Michelle will facilitate the calls so that you and your cohorts get the accountability and balance needed to take the next steps forward in your business.
What Do You Get?
- Accountability and declared goals to keep you focused and on track
- Peer support from five other acupuncturists facing similar challenges
- Practical advice from two business experts who have worked with hundreds of acupuncturists
- A Private Facebook group to support you in day-to-day momentum so you can achieve your goals in 2018
Length of Coaching Commitment:
4 months (January-April 2018)
Meeting Dates and Time:
We'll meet every other week on Tuesdays from 5:00 pm to 6:15 pm Eastern Standard Time:
- January 16th
- January 30th
- February 13th
- February 27th
- March 13th
- March 27th
- April 10th
- April 24th
$200/month, billed automatically
How Do You Get In?
This is a first-come, first-serve offer so the first 6 people who sign up will be given access to the group. We will start a wait list once the group is full.
Have questions? Want to talk to Michelle or Jason personally? No problem.
Want to learn more about Jason and Michelle? Scroll down!
(Jason will be leading the group coaching, with Michelle as his second in command. Together they'll be guiding you to business success in the first three months of 2018 and beyond. To learn more about Michelle, click here.)
Jason Stein is one of the few acupuncture coaches who has been an acupuncturist and worked with hundreds of acupuncturists. Here’s a few more reasons why he can help.
- Started a practice in a Western Hospital in his first year after graduating in 1998
- Created and taught the business course at the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine for a decade
- Published materials for both academic and general publications
- Interviewed on multiple podcasts, blogs, and telesummits
- Very recently taken a locum practice so he can relate to the most common current day problems of practice
- Worked with hundreds of wellness providers around the globe at Heart of Business, INC (a coaching website specifically for holistic entrepreneurs)